Mrs. Lavy's Classroom
Fun Facts About Mrs. Lavy:
* She loves anything Disney! You can find something Disney related in almost every room of her house.
* Mrs. Lavy enjoys staying fit. She lifts 3-4 days a week, runs, and enjoys hip hop and zumba classes.
* Mrs. Lavy enjoys live music. She has seen some her favorite artists in concert 5 times. Want to know who? Come to Blackboard to find out!
* Her family loves to travel. Ask her where she has been!
Hi! Welcome to English 11 and 12, and High School EC Sciences!
My name is Mrs. Lavy. I live in Columbus, Ohio with my husband Nick, our son Cooper Elliott, and our Maine Coon cat, Ollie McBean.
I have a bachelors degree from The University of Toledo in Early Childhood Education and an M.Ed from The Ohio State University in Special Education with a focus in hearing impairments.
Welcome to The Wolfpack! Here's to a great year!
Keys To Success At VCS
* Check your school email daily!
* Call, text, or email your teachers for help!
* Work 5 hours per day in your courses!
* BELIEVE IN YOURSELF!*
English classes are held on Mondays.
Science classes are held on Tuesdays.
Open Blackboards will be announced weekly.
How to Contact Mrs. Lavy
Schedule an Appointment:
Lauren Lavy's You Can Book Me
Need a brain break?